EuroMillions Results for Tuesday 4th December 2018
Jackpot for this Draw: €57,000,000
More Information for this draw:
- Draw No: 1169
- Total Winners: 1,406,668
- Total Prize Pool: €11,067,462.87
- Rollover No: 5
|Matches||Total Winners||Prize Per Winner|
|5 plus 2||0||€0|
|5 plus 1||1||€840,782.96|
|4 plus 2||18||€5,321.41|
|4 plus 1||527||€193.87|
|3 plus 2||1,006||€80.40|
|2 plus 2||17,133||€21.74|
|3 plus 1||25,319||€15.55|
|1 plus 2||94,158||€11.19|
|2 plus 1||402,988||€7.84|
- The number 19 was drawn for the 128th time. That moves it up to 7th in EuroMillions' list of most drawn numbers.
- After going 20 draws without being drawn, number 20 has now finally made an appearance.
- After going 11 draws without being drawn, number 21 has now finally made an appearance.
- Numbers 21 and 45 were drawn together again for the 16th time. They're now the 43rd most common EuroMillions pair.
- Numbers 20, 21 and 45 were drawn together again for the 4th time. They're now the 48th most common EuroMillions triple.
- Number 8 is now the 1st most common bonus ball after being drawn for the 242nd time.
- Number 9 is now the 4th most common bonus ball after being drawn for the 233rd time.
- A grand total of 1,406,668 prizes were won in this draw - the most since Friday 30th November 2018.
- This draw resulted in 1 prizes of €100,000 or more being won.
- Matching 5 plus 1 numbers was the most lucrative result in this draw with a total of €840,782.96 handed out to 1 winner.
- 45 was one of the most drawn EuroMillions numbers during the last 90 days appearing for the 6th time in this draw.
- This was a 5th EuroMillions rollover draw.