EuroMillions Results for Tuesday 5th December 2017
Jackpot for this Draw: €97,000,000
More Information for this draw:
- Draw No: 1065
- Total Winners: 1,723,362
- Total Prize Pool: €14,178,023.54
- Rollover No: 9
|Matches||Total Winners||Prize Per Winner|
|5 plus 2||0||€0|
|5 plus 1||2||€538,407.76|
|4 plus 2||27||€4,543.53|
|4 plus 1||538||€243.22|
|3 plus 2||1,303||€79.50|
|2 plus 2||27,668||€17.24|
|3 plus 1||29,385||€17.16|
|1 plus 2||166,184||€8.12|
|2 plus 1||463,148||€8.74|
- The number 44 was drawn for the 122nd time. That moves it up to 3rd in EuroMillions' list of most drawn numbers.
- After going 12 draws without being drawn, number 11 has now finally made an appearance.
- After going 10 draws without being drawn, number 43 has now finally made an appearance.
- After going 18 draws without being drawn, number 48 has now finally made an appearance.
- Numbers 11 and 44 were drawn together again for the 16th time. They're now the 50th most common EuroMillions pair.
- Number 2 is now the 4th most common bonus ball after being drawn for the 217th time.
- Number 7 is now the 7th most common bonus ball after being drawn for the 200th time.
- A grand total of 1,723,362 prizes were won in this draw - the most since Friday 1st December 2017.
- This draw resulted in 2 prizes of €100,000 or more being won.
- Matching 5 plus 1 numbers was the most lucrative result in this draw with a total of €1,076,815.52 handed out to 2 winners.
- 36 was one of the most drawn EuroMillions numbers during the last 90 days appearing for the 6th time in this draw.
- This was a 9th EuroMillions rollover draw.