EuroMillions Results for Friday 6th July 2018
Jackpot for this Draw: €55,000,000
More Information for this draw:
- Draw No: 1126
- Total Winners: 1,785,443
- Total Prize Pool: €14,485,263.84
- Rollover No: 5
|Matches||Total Winners||Prize Per Winner|
|5 plus 2||0||€0|
|5 plus 1||2||€549,967.92|
|4 plus 2||40||€3,132.73|
|4 plus 1||693||€192.88|
|3 plus 2||1,507||€70.22|
|2 plus 2||21,135||€23.06|
|3 plus 1||30,869||€16.69|
|1 plus 2||116,181||€11.86|
|2 plus 1||452,469||€9.14|
- Number 48 is on a winning streak and has now been drawn 3 times in a row.
- The number 38 was drawn for the 124th time. That moves it up to 6th in EuroMillions' list of most drawn numbers.
- The number 30 was drawn for the 123rd time. That moves it up to 9th in EuroMillions' list of most drawn numbers.
- Numbers 30 and 38 were drawn together again for the 15th time. They're now the 42nd most common EuroMillions pair.
- Number 2 is now the 2nd most common bonus ball after being drawn for the 229th time.
- Number 10 is now the 10th most common bonus ball after being drawn for the 146th time.
- A grand total of 1,785,443 prizes were won in this draw - the most since Friday 1st June 2018.
- This draw resulted in 2 prizes of €100,000 or more being won.
- Matching 5 plus 1 numbers was the most lucrative result in this draw with a total of €1,099,935.84 handed out to 2 winners.
- This draw included a rare appearance from number 33 which has only been drawn 7 times in the last twelve months making it one of the least drawn EuroMillions numbers.
- This was a 5th EuroMillions rollover draw.