EuroMillions Results for Tuesday 9th October 2018
Jackpot for this Draw: €17,000,000
More Information for this draw:
- Draw No: 1153
- Total Winners: 1,267,101
- Total Prize Pool: €9,970,482.58
- Rollover No: 1
|Matches||Total Winners||Prize Per Winner|
|5 plus 2||0||€0|
|5 plus 1||2||€378,735.40|
|4 plus 2||16||€5,393.38|
|4 plus 1||463||€198.81|
|3 plus 2||1,070||€68.10|
|2 plus 2||13,846||€24.24|
|3 plus 1||21,500||€16.50|
|1 plus 2||76,417||€12.42|
|2 plus 1||324,411||€8.78|
- The number 44 was drawn for the 136th time. That moves it up to 2nd in EuroMillions' list of most drawn numbers.
- After going 28 draws without being drawn, number 12 has now finally made an appearance.
- After going 13 draws without being drawn, number 36 has now finally made an appearance.
- Numbers 12 and 44 were drawn together again for the 18th time. They're now the 13th most common EuroMillions pair.
- Number 8 is now the 1st most common bonus ball after being drawn for the 240th time.
- Number 11 is now the 11th most common bonus ball after being drawn for the 138th time.
- A grand total of 1,267,101 prizes were won in this draw - the most since Friday 5th October 2018.
- This draw resulted in 2 prizes of €100,000 or more being won.
- Matching 5 plus 1 numbers was the most lucrative result in this draw with a total of €757,470.80 handed out to 2 winners.
- 45 was one of the most drawn EuroMillions numbers during the last 90 days appearing for the 5th time in this draw.
- 3 was one of the most drawn EuroMillions numbers during the last 90 days appearing for the 4th time in this draw.