EuroMillions Results for Friday 10th August 2018
Jackpot for this Draw: €83,000,000
More Information for this draw:
- Draw No: 1136
- Total Winners: 2,019,547
- Total Prize Pool: €16,081,780.01
- Rollover No: 8
|Matches||Total Winners||Prize Per Winner|
|5 plus 2||0||€0|
|5 plus 1||8||€152,738.10|
|4 plus 2||33||€4,218.31|
|4 plus 1||702||€211.52|
|3 plus 2||1,537||€76.48|
|2 plus 2||34,275||€15.79|
|3 plus 1||34,730||€16.48|
|1 plus 2||192,343||€7.96|
|2 plus 1||545,017||€8.43|
- Number 36 is on a winning streak and has now been drawn 3 times in a row.
- The number 44 was drawn for the 135th time. That moves it up to 2nd in EuroMillions' list of most drawn numbers.
- After going 20 draws without being drawn, number 18 has now finally made an appearance.
- Numbers 18 and 44 were drawn together again for the 16th time. They're now the 31st most common EuroMillions pair.
- Number 3 is now the 2nd most common bonus ball after being drawn for the 231st time.
- Number 9 is now the 4th most common bonus ball after being drawn for the 228th time.
- A grand total of 2,019,547 prizes were won in this draw - the most since Friday 27th July 2018.
- This draw resulted in 8 prizes of €100,000 or more being won.
- Matching 5 plus 1 numbers was the most lucrative result in this draw with a total of €1,221,904.80 handed out to 8 winners.
- 20 was one of the most drawn EuroMillions numbers during the last 90 days appearing for the 5th time in this draw.
- 43 was one of the most drawn EuroMillions numbers during the last 90 days appearing for the 5th time in this draw.
- This was a 8th EuroMillions rollover draw.