EuroMillions Results for Friday 10th May 2019
Jackpot for this Draw: €17,000,000
More Information for this draw:
- Draw No: 1214
- Total Winners: 1,639,840
- Total Prize Pool: €12,706,740.90
- Rollover No: 1
|Matches||Total Winners||Prize Per Winner|
|5 plus 2||0||€0|
|5 plus 1||2||€482,697.74|
|4 plus 2||36||€3,055.05|
|4 plus 1||610||€192.32|
|3 plus 2||1,593||€102.79|
|2 plus 2||25,284||€16.92|
|3 plus 1||29,217||€15.48|
|1 plus 2||134,554||€8.99|
|2 plus 1||457,887||€7.93|
- The number 4 was drawn for the 137th time. That moves it up to 4th in EuroMillions' list of most drawn numbers.
- After going 10 draws without being drawn, number 45 has now finally made an appearance.
- Numbers 1 and 48 were drawn together again for the 24th time. They're now the 2nd most common EuroMillions pair.
- Numbers 4 and 27 were drawn together again for the 16th time. They're now the 38th most common EuroMillions pair.
- Numbers 1 and 45 were drawn together again for the 16th time. They're now the 50th most common EuroMillions pair.
- Numbers 1, 4 and 48 were drawn together again for the 4th time. They're now the 50th most common EuroMillions triple.
- Number 1 is now the 6th most common bonus ball after being drawn for the 223rd time.
- Number 7 is now the 7th most common bonus ball after being drawn for the 221st time.
- A grand total of 1,639,840 prizes were won in this draw - the most since Friday 3rd May 2019.
- This draw resulted in 2 prizes of €100,000 or more being won.
- Matching 5 plus 1 numbers was the most lucrative result in this draw with a total of €965,395.48 handed out to 2 winners.
- 27 was one of the most drawn EuroMillions numbers during the last 90 days appearing for the 5th time in this draw.