EuroMillions Results for Tuesday 12th March 2019
Jackpot for this Draw: €73,000,000
More Information for this draw:
- Draw No: 1197
- Total Winners: 2,158,286
- Total Prize Pool: €12,553,366.47
- Rollover No: 6
|Matches||Total Winners||Prize Per Winner|
|5 plus 2||0||€0|
|5 plus 1||2||€476,757.78|
|4 plus 2||108||€1,005.82|
|4 plus 1||1,766||€65.61|
|3 plus 2||3,616||€25.37|
|2 plus 2||31,806||€13.28|
|3 plus 1||51,929||€8.60|
|1 plus 2||141,942||€8.42|
|2 plus 1||586,981||€6.11|
- The number 19 was drawn for the 135th time. That moves it up to 4th in EuroMillions' list of most drawn numbers.
- After going 15 draws without being drawn, number 5 has now finally made an appearance.
- After going 19 draws without being drawn, number 7 has now finally made an appearance.
- Numbers 5 and 31 were drawn together again for the 18th time. They're now the 11th most common EuroMillions pair.
- Numbers 7 and 19 were drawn together again for the 16th time. They're now the 39th most common EuroMillions pair.
- Numbers 5, 19 and 31 were drawn together again for the 5th time. They're now the 2nd most common EuroMillions triple.
- Number 2 is now the 3rd most common bonus ball after being drawn for the 241st time.
- Number 9 is now the 4th most common bonus ball after being drawn for the 236th time.
- A grand total of 2,158,286 prizes were won in this draw - the most since Friday 8th March 2019.
- This draw resulted in 2 prizes of €100,000 or more being won.
- Matching 5 plus 1 numbers was the most lucrative result in this draw with a total of €953,515.56 handed out to 2 winners.
- 31 was one of the most drawn EuroMillions numbers during the last 90 days appearing for the 6th time in this draw.
- This was a 6th EuroMillions rollover draw.