EuroMillions Results for Tuesday 15th May 2018
Jackpot for this Draw: €25,000,000
More Information for this draw:
- Draw No: 1111
- Total Winners: 1,249,694
- Total Prize Pool: €9,806,733.59
- Rollover No: 2
|Matches||Total Winners||Prize Per Winner|
|5 plus 2||0||€0|
|5 plus 1||0||€0|
|4 plus 2||19||€4,466.09|
|4 plus 1||532||€170.14|
|3 plus 2||1,338||€53.55|
|2 plus 2||11,355||€29.06|
|3 plus 1||20,991||€16.62|
|1 plus 2||58,948||€15.83|
|2 plus 1||300,911||€9.31|
- Number 39 has now been drawn in 5 out of the last 10 draws. In other words, it has featured in 50% of these draws.
- The number 4 was drawn for the 124th time. That moves it up to 6th in EuroMillions' list of most drawn numbers.
- After going 17 draws without being drawn, number 31 has now finally made an appearance.
- Numbers 4 and 39 were drawn together again for the 17th time. They're now the 12th most common EuroMillions pair.
- Number 2 is now the 3rd most common bonus ball after being drawn for the 225th time.
- Number 12 is now the 12th most common bonus ball after being drawn for the 26th time.
- A grand total of 1,249,694 prizes were won in this draw - the most since Friday 11th May 2018.
- This draw resulted in 0 prizes of €100,000 or more being won.
- Matching 5 numbers was the most lucrative result in this draw with a total of €918,327.60 handed out to 10 winners.
- This draw included a rare appearance from number 16 which has only been drawn 5 times in the last twelve months making it one of the least drawn EuroMillions numbers.
- This was a 2nd EuroMillions rollover draw.