EuroMillions Results for Friday 22nd March 2019
Jackpot for this Draw: €28,000,000
More Information for this draw:
- Draw No: 1200
- Total Winners: 1,929,433
- Total Prize Pool: €14,113,274.60
- Rollover No: 2
|Matches||Total Winners||Prize Per Winner|
|5 plus 2||0||€0|
|5 plus 1||7||€153,077.45|
|4 plus 2||44||€2,774.42|
|4 plus 1||901||€144.52|
|3 plus 2||2,181||€47.27|
|2 plus 2||22,496||€21.10|
|3 plus 1||34,752||€14.44|
|1 plus 2||115,283||€11.65|
|2 plus 1||481,970||€8.36|
- The number 4 was drawn for the 136th time. That moves it up to 4th in EuroMillions' list of most drawn numbers.
- The number 17 was drawn for the 135th time. That moves it up to 5th in EuroMillions' list of most drawn numbers.
- The number 26 was drawn for the 131st time. That moves it up to 7th in EuroMillions' list of most drawn numbers.
- The number 30 was drawn for the 130th time. That moves it up to 10th in EuroMillions' list of most drawn numbers.
- After going 13 draws without being drawn, number 43 has now finally made an appearance.
- Numbers 4 and 43 were drawn together again for the 17th time. They're now the 26th most common EuroMillions pair.
- Numbers 4, 26 and 30 were drawn together again for the 4th time. They're now the 23rd most common EuroMillions triple.
- Number 6 is now the 8th most common bonus ball after being drawn for the 208th time.
- Number 11 is now the 11th most common bonus ball after being drawn for the 145th time.
- A grand total of 1,929,433 prizes were won in this draw - the most since Friday 15th March 2019.
- This draw resulted in 7 prizes of €100,000 or more being won.
- Matching 5 plus 1 numbers was the most lucrative result in this draw with a total of €1,071,542.15 handed out to 7 winners.
- This was a 2nd EuroMillions rollover draw.