EuroMillions Results for Friday 24th May 2019
Jackpot for this Draw: €57,000,000
More Information for this draw:
- Draw No: 1218
- Total Winners: 1,994,580
- Total Prize Pool: €14,197,358.35
- Rollover No: 5
|Matches||Total Winners||Prize Per Winner|
|5 plus 2||0||€0|
|5 plus 1||6||€179,790.91|
|4 plus 2||55||€2,234.46|
|4 plus 1||987||€132.81|
|3 plus 2||1,778||€102.91|
|2 plus 2||26,213||€18.23|
|3 plus 1||42,096||€12.00|
|1 plus 2||138,645||€9.75|
|2 plus 1||576,703||€7.03|
- The number 23 was drawn for the 142nd time. That moves it up to 2nd in EuroMillions' list of most drawn numbers.
- After going 18 draws without being drawn, number 30 has now finally made an appearance.
- After going 10 draws without being drawn, number 49 has now finally made an appearance.
- Numbers 23 and 49 were drawn together again for the 16th time. They're now the 35th most common EuroMillions pair.
- Numbers 23 and 30 were drawn together again for the 16th time. They're now the 44th most common EuroMillions pair.
- Number 7 is now the 6th most common bonus ball after being drawn for the 223rd time.
- Number 6 is now the 8th most common bonus ball after being drawn for the 215th time.
- A grand total of 1,994,580 prizes were won in this draw - the most since Friday 5th April 2019.
- This draw resulted in 6 prizes of €100,000 or more being won.
- Matching 5 plus 1 numbers was the most lucrative result in this draw with a total of €1,078,745.46 handed out to 6 winners.
- 16 was one of the most drawn EuroMillions numbers during the last 90 days appearing for the 4th time in this draw.
- This was a 5th EuroMillions rollover draw.