EuroMillions Results for Tuesday 26th June 2018
Jackpot for this Draw: €24,000,000
More Information for this draw:
- Draw No: 1123
- Total Winners: 1,191,611
- Total Prize Pool: €9,219,932.81
- Rollover No: 2
|Matches||Total Winners||Prize Per Winner|
|5 plus 2||0||€0|
|5 plus 1||0||€0|
|4 plus 2||19||€4,198.31|
|4 plus 1||383||€222.16|
|3 plus 2||893||€75.43|
|2 plus 2||18,939||€16.38|
|3 plus 1||20,424||€16.06|
|1 plus 2||110,788||€7.92|
|2 plus 1||327,131||€8.05|
- The number 50 was drawn for the 136th time. That moves it up to 1st in EuroMillions' list of most drawn numbers.
- After going 13 draws without being drawn, number 34 has now finally made an appearance.
- Numbers 20 and 50 were drawn together again for the 16th time. They're now the 26th most common EuroMillions pair.
- Number 7 is now the 6th most common bonus ball after being drawn for the 209th time.
- Number 4 is now the 8th most common bonus ball after being drawn for the 194th time.
- A grand total of 1,191,611 prizes were won in this draw - the most since Friday 22nd June 2018.
- This draw resulted in 2 prizes of €100,000 or more being won.
- Matching 5 numbers was the most lucrative result in this draw with a total of €863,265.50 handed out to 2 winners.
- 15 was one of the most drawn EuroMillions numbers during the last 90 days appearing for the 5th time in this draw.
- 16 was one of the most drawn EuroMillions numbers during the last 90 days appearing for the 5th time in this draw.
- This was a 2nd EuroMillions rollover draw.