EuroMillions Results for Tuesday 30th October 2018
Jackpot for this Draw: €79,000,000
More Information for this draw:
- Draw No: 1159
- Total Winners: 1,772,738
- Total Prize Pool: €12,277,591.92
- Rollover No: 7
|Matches||Total Winners||Prize Per Winner|
|5 plus 2||0||€0|
|5 plus 1||4||€233,212.42|
|4 plus 2||31||€3,428.19|
|4 plus 1||592||€191.48|
|3 plus 2||2,228||€40.28|
|2 plus 2||16,405||€25.19|
|3 plus 1||26,413||€16.54|
|1 plus 2||86,845||€13.46|
|2 plus 1||373,525||€9.39|
- The number 44 was drawn for the 137th time. That moves it up to 2nd in EuroMillions' list of most drawn numbers.
- The number 23 was drawn for the 135th time. That moves it up to 3rd in EuroMillions' list of most drawn numbers.
- The number 17 was drawn for the 129th time. That moves it up to 5th in EuroMillions' list of most drawn numbers.
- Numbers 23 and 44 were drawn together again for the 16th time. They're now the 31st most common EuroMillions pair.
- Number 1 is now the 6th most common bonus ball after being drawn for the 214th time.
- Number 12 is now the 12th most common bonus ball after being drawn for the 39th time.
- A grand total of 1,772,738 prizes were won in this draw - the most since Friday 26th October 2018.
- This draw resulted in 4 prizes of €100,000 or more being won.
- Matching 5 plus 1 numbers was the most lucrative result in this draw with a total of €932,849.68 handed out to 4 winners.
- 43 was one of the most drawn EuroMillions numbers during the last 90 days appearing for the 6th time in this draw.
- This was a 7th EuroMillions rollover draw.