EuroMillions Results for Friday 31st May 2019
Jackpot for this Draw: €17,000,000
More Information for this draw:
- Draw No: 1220
- Total Winners: 1,663,467
- Total Prize Pool: €12,653,730.91
- Rollover No: 1
|Matches||Total Winners||Prize Per Winner|
|5 plus 2||0||€0|
|5 plus 1||1||€960,928.77|
|4 plus 2||25||€4,378.92|
|4 plus 1||500||€233.54|
|3 plus 2||1,288||€126.55|
|2 plus 2||18,713||€22.75|
|3 plus 1||26,753||€16.82|
|1 plus 2||99,578||€12.09|
|2 plus 1||406,788||€8.88|
- The number 23 was drawn for the 143rd time. That moves it up to 2nd in EuroMillions' list of most drawn numbers.
- The number 26 was drawn for the 136th time. That moves it up to 7th in EuroMillions' list of most drawn numbers.
- After going 22 draws without being drawn, number 24 has now finally made an appearance.
- After going 10 draws without being drawn, number 35 has now finally made an appearance.
- Numbers 23 and 24 were drawn together again for the 17th time. They're now the 29th most common EuroMillions pair.
- Numbers 24 and 26 were drawn together again for the 17th time. They're now the 30th most common EuroMillions pair.
- Numbers 23, 24 and 26 were drawn together again for the 4th time. They're now the 37th most common EuroMillions triple.
- Number 1 is now the 6th most common bonus ball after being drawn for the 225th time.
- Number 11 is now the 11th most common bonus ball after being drawn for the 152nd time.
- A grand total of 1,663,467 prizes were won in this draw - the most since Tuesday 28th May 2019.
- This draw resulted in 1 prizes of €100,000 or more being won.
- Matching 5 plus 1 numbers was the most lucrative result in this draw with a total of €960,928.77 handed out to 1 winner.